Other help with the bedroom tax

If your housing benefit has been affected by the bedroom tax, as well as trying to appeal against the decision, you can also apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) from the local authority. See the section on Discretionary Housing Payments.

Video transcript:


Share this